Indian Head Massage
What to Expect?
The massage usually goes between 30 – 40 minutes, and may or may not use certain oils in the hair and on the body. Starting at the upper back, shoulders and upper arms. Then neck, head and scalp, relaxing the entire head, encouraging circulation.
Lastly, a gentle face massage that encourages good circulation.
An Indian Head Massage may prove beneficial by:
- Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain.
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Boosting overall immunity Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Relieves Joint Tension.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
An Indian Head massage may also improve overall mental health by:
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Providing relief from stress and promotes relaxation Improving concentration levels.
- Renewing energy levels Increasing feelings of peace, calm and well being. Boosting memory capabilities.